2013

Sighs... On the first day of the year I just made a review of my life during the last year... wooow, I do not make any regrets I just enjoyed every single moment, my friends helping hands, those special advice and my news achievement. I would say, by my own words I got more experience and I love more being me. Yes, is truth, this 2012 was a challenge which allowed me to show how far I would go. I failed a lot and I won a lot too, I got broken heart but I was healing right away. I walked big step, I made my name to be renowned and I use the media to let you be in my world. I am grateful with all those around me,maybe it sounds cliche but I am a kind of motivator person which need to be push to the edge and that what those around me did. I really have to say I was not able to make through this 2012 if I was not with the right people! They always believe in how I am, and specially in my skills, I must say that 2012 was a powerful personal challenge in friendships and goals. In the middle of this 2012 I made though choices regarding my environment and of course huge sacrifices. But after my first day in 2013 I know from now that it worth it! because I can see a daylight which show me that the day is a new page and it has to be written with enthusiastic soul and positive thoughts. On my behalf I will wish you a wonderful year and please be part of my journey, let us keep trying make this life more joyful and peaceful but most important let`s keep teaching each others more about new challenges and dreams. after all dreams does not cost a things!


Comments